ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

from our last trip to Bonaire, and first attempt to underwater photography without strobe, lamps, or flash

1693418180805.png

Your wife is welcome as a non-diver (my wife is the diver), there are several of us and we all get along great at poolside and some do tours, etc. I’ve been attending SB events since 2015 and politics has never come up and is left at home. We have made great friends from throughout the country and even overseas and we eat together and with newbies. I highly recommend traveling with SB and I promise you will be hooked!

I don't know about that. When we came thru Miami coming back from Roatan last month, from the time we touched down we had 3 hours to get to our next flight. Easy, right? We barely made it. They were making last call for our flight and actually holding the plane for the two of us. We didn't even have time to get anything to eat. I had heard horror stories about MIA but this was the first time I had actually experienced it. Ask me about it when we get to Bonaire. It's too much to type out here.
When traveling through Miami we try to make at least a four hour layover and even more if possible.

When traveling through Miami we try to make at least a four hour layover and even more if possible.
If you have Global Entry or download the “MPC CBP” app you can cut to the “fast lane” in a lot of the passport control entry points.. I’ve usually beat my luggage out there and left the rest of the flights behind. (LAX re-entry is the exception to that)

If you have Global Entry or download the “MPC CBP” app you can cut to the “fast lane” in a lot of the passport control entry points.. I’ve usually beat my luggage out there and left the rest of the flights behind. (LAX re-entry is the exception to that)
That Mobile Passport Control (MPC) app looks promising. Thanks for the tip!

Going thru Immigration was the least of our problems coming back from Roatan. I'm telling you, that was one of the most frustrating experiences of my life, starting from taxing to our gate until we boarded our next flight. They have the right airport code because any semblance of organization there is MIA.

Most of the delays in Miami we’ve encountered are weather related

Windsox to the left
Calalbas to the right
Thank you very much for the information. I found Sebastian Reef to be in between 18th Palm Reef and Calabas Reef.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom