ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The IAH-BON flight is getting cheaper now so make sure you are watching it if you connect thru Houston. It is June 15-23 as you will need to wait until Sunday for the return flight.

Hopper is a good phone app to watch prices.
I was looking at going through Houston. But.. I can pay $150 more to stay an extra day, and save $150 on a flight, or just pay the higher price flight.
Such choices. LOL

I was looking at going through Houston. But.. I can pay $150 more to stay an extra day, and save $150 on a flight, or just pay the higher price flight.
Such choices. LOL
Let me see,...an extra day of diving, or pay the same $ for 1 less day.....some sacrifice...

'cept it doesn't include diving...

'cept it doesn't include diving...

But that's just poor planning on your part.
Even Three Hour Dives Jenny does not need two dry days to fly... :wink:
We are talking Bonaire shore diving here. Think creatively. You might accidentally forget to return a couple of tanks...

You do know unlimited shore diving with nitrox and weights only cost 45.00. :wink:
But that's just poor planning on your part.
Even Three Hour Dives Jenny does not need two dry days to fly... :wink:
We are talking Bonaire shore diving here. Think creatively. You might accidentally forget to return a couple of tanks...
ugh.. you're right.. I was thinking boat diving..
May have to rethink this..

1703859373995.png

1704744114911.png

Back
Top Bottom