ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone know the dates for 2024?

Not listed
Screenshot_20240113_082555_Chrome.jpg

World parrot day?
I do not make this $#!+ up.
When I find it I might share it, but I dont often do very deep research on most of it.
Why not a World Parrot Day, though? They are tropical, you see them on Bonaire, and they certainly are beautiful, and I imagine that if I looked up National Cockoach Day, I'd probable find it somewhere.
We live in big world, with lots of different people, and tastes.

World parrot day?

When I find it I might share it, but I dont often do very deep research on most of it.
Why not a World Parrot Day, though? They are tropical, you see them on Bonaire, and they certainly are beautiful, and I imagine that if I looked up National Cockoach Day, I'd probable find it somewhere.
...and I note: that is just a screen shot of a portion of 1 page on their online yearly calendar of events. I'm sure you might find a few other unusual listings, it's a small island community, with a multitude of different cultures crossing paths.

Have not read this entire thread...... but will say that any of this group that is on this 2024 Bonaire "surge" should definitely take the time to visit the Cadushy distillery in Rincon. Once you've passed the north "point of no return" ......you basically need to go through Rincon anyway. It's a fully interactive tour with plenty of "free" tastings and a detailed description of the "process" and totally worth the overall experience.

World parrot day?

...and I note: that is just a screen shot of a portion of 1 page on their online yearly calendar of events. I'm sure you might find a few other unusual listings, it's a small island community, with a multitude of different cultures crossing paths.

Have not read this entire thread...... but will say that any of this group that is on this 2024 Bonaire "surge" should definitely take the time to visit the Cadushy distillery in Rincon. Once you've passed the north "point of no return" ......you basically need to go through Rincon anyway. It's a fully interactive tour with plenty of "free" tastings and a detailed description of the "process" and totally worth the overall experience.

Is it still a very small operation, with the owner giving the tour?

Back
Top Bottom