ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1708021722770.png

1708107132001.png

Those are some great shots, Jake!

I found this video and thought everyone might enjoy taking a tour of the resort after the renovations to the main areas, the pool, bar, restaurant, and the 2 shore diving areas as well.

On another note, coming up in mid-March, I'll post the Packing and Travel, Resort Info, and Diving Tips thread to help everyone plan and get ready for the Invasion. There will also be the event T-shirt designs to vote on at the beginning of April.

Can you smell the salt water yet?​

Made a few fin keepers this weekend from scraps I had leftover from previous projects.
The first is a piece of paracord with bowline loops on both ends.
The second is 1 inch webbing with D rings stitched in the ends.
The third is 1 1/2 inch webbing with a buckle.

Attachments

• F8EC463A-4B62-4161-890E-18293A572671.jpeg
    F8EC463A-4B62-4161-890E-18293A572671.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 30
That paracord one looks really simple! Good job!

That paracord one looks really simple! Good job!
Thank you. I made that as the minimalist option. Easy, almost free and no noticeable weight. As long as you already have a clip or bolt snap. I actually like option 2 the best but most people won't have spare 1 inch D rings laying around.

I ordered a couple for these on Amazon for Terri and me. I didn't have the webbing or clips to make one so this just seemed easier.

Fin and Mask deeper
That's a good option. :thumb: I actually looked at those but I had a box of spare parts, so I thought I would see what I could come up with.

Back
Top Bottom