ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2015 Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are Locals permited to join, in the dive trips, I'm paying for my tank and boat trip of course, are there plans for shore diving where to join in as well ?

Hey Remy,

If you were our dive guide back when Michelle and I dove with Ocean Encounters quite a few years ago, I just want to say what a great job you did. I can tell you love your Island and we were so glad you shared the cool sites with us on the surface intervals (blue room and fort beekenburg) to name a couple.

In fact, You were the best part of our trip that will never be forgotten!

Thank you
Thank you

It won't be long before you can join the SURGE to Curacao with ScubaBoard and Dive Rite.

ScubaBoard Surge 2015 Curacao Package Deal
Beach and water looked very inviting! Another 5 inches of the white stuff last night and temperature forecast for -2F tonight. No wonder Pete and Elena aren't coming to Chicago for the dive show!

Last edited:
Hey Remy,

If you were our dive guide back when Michelle and I dove with Ocean Encounters quite a few years ago, I just want to say what a great job you did. I can tell you love your Island and we were so glad you shared the cool sites with us on the surface intervals (blue room and fort beekenburg) to name a couple.

In fact, You were the best part of our trip that will never be forgotten!

Thank you
Thank you

That was not me, but I have no problem been your guide for shore diving, and best of all you don't need to pay for it, I do love the Island and know it have a lot to offer, shore diving is what I do, and you find nice places that had been forgoten with time do to access mainly.

You are welcome to sen me a PM, if you come this way in another time, I'm glad to me you and dive with you guys if time in my work allows it.

Cheers .

Heard that Dive Rite will be bringing sidemount rigs but will there also be BP/W gear to try with a single backmount? Love my Zeagle Stiletto but may be time to try something new out

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom