Scubacuba reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome report. Thanks! I'm looking at going in April but probably just in my own and hook up my dives when I get there. Cheers

Awesome report. Thanks! I'm looking at going in April but probably just in my own and hook up my dives when I get there. Cheers
I always go alone.. I think its only $100 extra for single occupancy, which is an excelent deal

US citizens can totally go to Cuba. State Department says "visiting to aid and improving the lives of the Cuban people". Eating at a local restaurant counts as does diving with a local business. At the airport, just don't say you're going for a beach vacation.

US citizens can totally go to Cuba. State Department says "visiting to aid and improving the lives of the Cuban people". Eating at a local restaurant counts as does diving with a local business. At the airport, just don't say you're going for a beach vacation.
why should Americans even considering going there.. you have blocked this country from advancing. Thers no gas, very little selection in food, the people are struggling,, thanks America

why should Americans even considering going there.. you have blocked this country from advancing. Thers no gas, very little selection in food, the people are struggling,, thanks America
To help as much as we can as human beings; from one creature of Allah to another. I don't agree with all of my government's policies; I'm sure as much as you don't agree with all of yours. Or at least, you shouldn't.

"A Quebec court ruled Tuesday that the province may bar government workers in “positions of authority,” such as police officers and judges, from wearing religious symbols such as Muslim hijabs and Sikh turbans on the job."

Yeah, you guys are doing great. Bring back Kids in the Hall and then maybe we can talk.

To help as much as we can as human beings; from one creature of Allah to another. I don't agree with all of my government's policies; I'm sure as much as you don't agree with all of yours. Or at least, you shouldn't.

"A Quebec court ruled Tuesday that the province may bar government workers in “positions of authority,” such as police officers and judges, from wearing religious symbols such as Muslim hijabs and Sikh turbans on the job."

Yeah, you guys are doing great. Bring back Kids in the Hall and then maybe we can talk.
I do admit, I cant say much for Quebec. They are trying to separate, they are not your average Canadian. which I believe is one of the best, if not the best countries to live in.. BTW, the kids moved out...sorry.. PS, no offence to BFE

I do admit, I cant say much for Quebec. They are trying to separate, they are not your average Canadian. which I believe is one of the best, if not the best countries to live in.. BTW, the kids moved out...sorry.. PS, no offence to BFE
Yeah, I know. My family's from Quebec.
Something definitely going on there.

Canada USED to be one of the best places to live... now it's turning into a complete disaster.

Hope theres no hypersonic sounds transmitted in your hotel rooms and I hope you don't break any laws you don't know about. Please be sure to tell us how much your tourism money helped the people of Cuba when you get back and how amazing the old cars with tractor engines were.

:jail:

Hope theres no hypersonic sounds transmitted in your hotel rooms and I hope you don't break any laws you don't know about. Please be sure to tell us how much your tourism money helped the people of Cuba when you get back and how amazing the old cars with tractor engines were.

:jail:
Wow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom