Scubalamp PV102 10000lumen Underwater Photography and Video Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAMLAAAAJDlhZmVhZDBmLWM3MzktNDk2Yy05MWJjLWY5MzdhNDVmOWYzMA.jpg

The scubalamp PV102 is the latest Underwater Photography and Video Lights from SCUBALAMP . The head use CREE 16*XM-L2 U2 + 5*XPE red +5*UV LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours .The UV wavelength is 385nm,and the high mode in the white beam is about 10000 lumen. That's amazing and huge brightness.I can hardly see it with naked eyes directly。

AAEAAQAAAAAAAATQAAAAJDNiYzJmYzExLTQ5NzYtNDFkNy1iOGM1LTk3MGMyNGRhMTVjNg.jpg

The light has two switches on each of the side . One is control the white beam ,has hi-mi-low there model for brightness option;and the other switch is control the RED and UV beam .
There is no brightness option .Just RED-UV-OFF.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAaAAAAAJGI1N2U5MDdiLTYwY2MtNDIyOS1hOTZmLTgwY2VjZjQ1Y2FjZg.jpg

The battery is built-in battery pack , With 7pcs of 3000mah 18650 lithium battery in parallel.I have charge the battery use my samsung phone micro USB charger.
The micro USB charging current is 2A. So the charging time will take about 10.5 hours theoretically.And the battery offers around 100 minutes of burn time in high mode.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAANUAAAAJDU2OTM2NDI4LTk4ZDctNGY2Mi05NjY5LWFiYjE1NjBkOWU4Zg.jpg

With the charging.There is three LED indicator shows the charging process .Once the light is NO flash.It means full.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAYHAAAAJDE4Y2Q3ODhjLTlkN2QtNDg0YS1hMDU3LTBhNDk2NjYwYmIwYQ.jpg

The Material is 6061-T aircraft grade aluminium alloy ,and sealed with two FKM O-ring.Standard 1 inch ball mount joint .hard anodizing.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAVCAAAAJDlhNDA1ZDE4LWM2NDktNDI4MS04ODU2LTU3MWMxMmY1MWNhNQ.jpg

Transverse conductive. Every single element are perfect design .
AAEAAQAAAAAAAASQAAAAJDA5MDA3NDgxLTQyZTMtNGU3Ny1iYjkyLTJhMWUyM2YwZWM5OQ.jpg

Dimensions: 152mm (Length) x 63mm (Body) x 66.5mm (Head)

Net weight: 935g (with battery in air) 590g (with battery in sea)

Suggested Retail Price is :US$998(with battery.) . There is also a underwater review on youtube from Carlos Villoch

Or if you want to know more . Please visit our NITESCUBA store website or You can email me at sales@nitescuba.com
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAQ4AAAAJGFmZTczNmEwLWQwOTktNGNjOS05MmM1LTVmMjA2ZGI0NWVjYQ.jpg

Minos how you cool down that thing at full power . Some IR pictures would be interesting to see 160W ++ ( full power (not dimming ) only XML ) , how to dissipate all the power and driver don't block

power. As I see you use brass inside lamp .... for cooler to ??? On lucky you have air gap between battery pack and driver .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minos how you cool down that thing at full power . Some IR pictures would be interesting to see 160W ++ ( full power (not dimming ) only XML ) , how to dissipate all the power and driver don't block

power. As I see you use brass inside lamp .... for cooler to ??? On lucky you have air gap between battery pack and driver .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi . Lucca

The LED board is Aluminum and Sure the light can not be use on land .

As I read this is scuba video light and I did never talk about use that lamp on land ?

Also from spec I have read that is body material aluminium alloy too .
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Honestly I have no idea how to answer your questions correctly.

What is IR Picture ?You mean you want to see the UV light emitting on the "Object"like this one
11.jpg
And the LED diver has 40A in the high mode .Around 120W. We cool it by use the brass material and LED emitters touch directly to the flashlight Brass housing.

IR= infra reed

these days i test a lot components quality with IR camera , simple , clean and accurate inspection for instance ( my picture - some components at 25A (not led ) )

Brez naslova.jpg

https://avantageinfrared.wordpress.com/ for more

and Thermal Conductivity of Materials and Gases look where is aluminium , brass and cooper and ....think

PS : I think you will get some very interesting pictures :cool3:

Last edited:
IR= infra reed

these days i test a lot components quality with IR camera , simple , clean and accurate inspection for instance ( my picture - some components at 25A (not led ) )

View attachment 219405

https://avantageinfrared.wordpress.com/ for more

and Thermal Conductivity of Materials and Gases look where is aluminium , brass and cooper and ....think

PS : I think you will get some very interesting pictures :cool3:

Yup .I hope I can get one of that picture for you. and the pic can shows every components of the light about the temperture. But unfortunately I don't have the infrared tester.

The light Scubalamp PV102 has modified the the connector part to Brass spring. That can help the connection very friendly.Here below photo shows the difference
IMG_1330.jpg
This is the old one
XIN.jpg

This is the new one. Use the brass spring .

So anyone who interested in this one please make sure you get the newest edition. I am doing the promotions in the market place. If anyone interested. Please visit scubaboard market place

Cheers

This appears to be the same as Klarus' underwater video light. Who makes these lights?

This appears to be the same as Klarus' underwater video light. Who makes these lights?

It doesn't look anything like the Klarus light, other than being black and cylindrical. The LED layout is different, the Klarus size is a bit smaller, it uses 4x18650 rather than 7, and the batteries are charged externally rather than internally as on the PV102. Probably lots of other differences too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom