ScubaMax - lousy customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cert1967

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
SCUBAMAX Mask

Out-of-the-box connector - strap to mask - failure.

The company says to return to the dealer - located in Cabo. We live in Colorado.

Well, what do you expect for a ~$40 item? Functionality would be nice.

Buyer beware of SCUBAMAX at scubamax2@aol.com

AOL? The 90s are calling - scubamax !

scubamax mask connector separation.jpeg

That is disappointing, but I think many manufacturers might expect that the product be returned to a retail vendor when a failure occurs.

If you would have bought a mask from us, I can assure you that we would stand behind the product. We handle all customer service issues directly and don't point a finger elsewhere.

In order to encourage you to consider MAKO next time, I'm gonna send you a free MAKO Minimus mask. Minimus (aka Mini) Freedive Mask

Please note that we have no relationship with Scubamax.

Send me a pm with your name and shipping address and I will get it out for you. We have three color options available as well.

If you see anything else on our website you could use, you are welcome (of course) to place an order for those items and I will waive all shipping costs in the CONUS for those items as well, if included in one order.

Thanks
dano

That is disappointing, but I think many manufacturers might expect that the product be returned to a retail vendor when a failure occurs.

If you would have bought a mask from us, I can assure you that we would stand behind the product. We handle all customer service issues directly and don't point a finger elsewhere.

In order to encourage you to consider MAKO next time, I'm gonna send you a free MAKO Minimus mask. Minimus (aka Mini) Freedive Mask

Please note that we have no relationship with Scubamax.

Send me a pm with your name and shipping address and I will get it out for you. We have three color options available as well.

If you see anything else on our website you could use, you are welcome (of course) to place an order for those items and I will waive all shipping costs in the CONUS for those items as well, if included in one order.

Thanks
dano
Stand up behavior, per usual. Thanks for supporting the forum, Dano.

Sure sorry to hear about your troubles. I have owned two sets of Scuba Max regs and have been pleased.

Tip of the hat to Mako Spearguns, very impressive.

DW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom