Sold! Scubapro 156 CE

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@bert I'm gonna put in a plug for Geo7. Excellent to deal with. No BS. Accurate descriptions. Bought his pair of Mk11Ts with DIN & Yoke inlet sets and service kits. Some things are special - if this was in my wheelhouse I would not hesitate ...

I too have dealt with @Geo7 on numerous occasions over the years and agree 100%, he's almost as good as me🤣

Thanks for the lead. Will see where it will lead us to. :wink:

I am new to the forum. Can’t contact him directly. Will wait for his reply. Hopefully

I am new to the forum. Can’t contact him directly. Will wait for his reply. Hopefully
You should be able to DM him now, as you've posted 5 public messages, which I think is the magic number to have the privilege of sending DMs.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 16.42.23.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 16.42.23.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 27
I too have dealt with @Geo7 on numerous occasions over the years and agree 100%, he's almost as good as me🤣
Thanks, you guys are too kind!

I'd never pretend to be as good at rebuilding regs and describing them as you are. I just follow your example... :)

Thanks, you guys are too kind!

I'd never pretend to be as good in rebuilding regs and describing them as you are. I just follow your example... :)

You have intelligence and sanity over me🫠

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom