Scubapro/Atomic/Hollis/Suunto - Regs, Air2, Zoop, tank bands, gloves, and more...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
In lieu of some unforeseen school expenses, I have decided that it is necessary for me to part with all of the gear that I do not use regularly enough. (Don't worry I'm not giving up diving :wink:) I just do not use this stuff enough to justify allowing it to collect dust... Prices do not include shipping, and I will ship things as quickly/slowly/cheaply as you would like! Feel free to make me an offer, I am actually looking to get rid of this stuff!

- Scubapro/Hollis doubles set up: 2 Hollis DC3 first stages, 1 Scubapro R395 second stage (5' miflex hose), 1 Scubapro R295 second stage, LPI hose, Scubapro brass/glass SPG. The two Hollis first stages were bought brand new ~6 months ago (excellent condition), and the two Scubapro second stages are ~2 years old (do have their share of cosmetic scratches). The SPG is in great condition with no scratches on the glass. $475

- Suunto Zoop wrist-mount computer: In a DSS bungee mount. Has a small scratch on the screen protector that is invisible underwater. Brand new battery. $150

- Oceanic Veo 1.0 dive computer in SWIV console w/SPG and hose: I can include all of the original manuals/paperwork. Nitrox compatible. Also will include the wrist-mount boot in case you would like to take the computer out of the console. Brand new battery. $200

- Scubapro Air 2: Not the newest model (4th generation?). Came off of a BC that I wanted to have a standard LPI. The unit is clearly used w/some scratches on the end. $30

- Atomic B2 second stage w/comfort swivel (yellow color kit): I bought this new just over a year ago and have been really impressed with how well it breathes. In very good condition. $150

- XS Scuba Thermo Valves (2): Literally have never been wet. Were taken off of two brand new tanks that were doubled up. Yoke inserts included. $35 each

- 8" Tank Bands: Used, includes bolts and hardware. $20

- Fourth Element 5mm gloves (size XS): worn twice... excellent condition. $25

- Underwater compass: bungee mounted currently, but standard wrist straps and screws are included. $20

- Oxycheq small STA: Includes bolts. Essentially does not add any noticeable weight to your rig. Perfect for travel, but I have also used with larger steel tanks with no problems. $20

- Highland cam band straps (2): Very heavy duty steel buckles. $20 each

- Pinnacle 5mm gloves (size XS): never worn $15

- HP Sherwood Steel 80s (2): with current hydro/vis. Greater San Diego area only, I don't want to deal with shipping on these. Have 300 bar DIN only valves on them. $250 for both or $150 each.

I also have a bunch of Scupapro hose protectors, a few DIN regulator dust covers, 2 depth compensating straps, a slate, UK small dry box, and a manifold for double 30's. With purchase I will include any of this stuff that you are interested in for free.

Please send me a PM if interested or if you have any questions! I would be happy to take more pictures if necessary.
photo-15.jpgphoto-16.jpgphoto-14.jpgphoto-11.jpgphoto-13.jpgphoto-12.jpgphoto-17.jpgphoto-18.jpgphoto-21.jpgphoto-19.jpgIMG_0534.jpgIMG_0532.jpg

Update...

- Scubapro/Hollis doubles set up: 2 Hollis DC3 first stages, 1 Scubapro R395 second stage (5' miflex hose), 1 Scubapro R295 second stage, LPI hose, Scubapro brass/glass SPG. The two Hollis first stages were bought brand new ~6 months ago (excellent condition), and the two Scubapro second stages are ~2 years old (do have their share of cosmetic scratches). The SPG is in great condition with no scratches on the glass. $475

- Suunto Zoop wrist-mount computer: In a DSS bungee mount. Has a small scratch on the screen protector that is invisible underwater. Brand new battery. $150

- Oceanic Veo 1.0 dive computer in SWIV console w/SPG and hose: I can include all of the original manuals/paperwork. Nitrox compatible. Also will include the wrist-mount boot in case you would like to take the computer out of the console. Brand new battery. $200

- Scubapro Air 2: Not the newest model (4th generation?). Came off of a BC that I wanted to have a standard LPI. The unit is clearly used w/some scratches on the end. $30

- Atomic B2 second stage w/comfort swivel (yellow color kit): I bought this new just over a year ago and have been really impressed with how well it breathes. In very good condition. $150 - Sale Pending

- XS Scuba Thermo Valves (2): Literally have never been wet. Were taken off of two brand new tanks that were doubled up. Yoke inserts included. Sold

- 8" Tank Bands: Used, includes bolts and hardware. Sold

- Fourth Element 5mm gloves (size XS): worn twice... excellent condition. $25

- Underwater compass: bungee mounted currently, but standard wrist straps and screws are included. Sold

- Oxycheq small STA: Includes bolts. Essentially does not add any noticeable weight to your rig. Perfect for travel, but I have also used with larger steel tanks with no problems. Sold

- Highland cam band straps (2): Very heavy duty steel buckles. $20 each

- Pinnacle 5mm gloves (size XS): never worn $15 - Sale Pending

- HP Sherwood Steel 80s (2): with current hydro/vis. Greater San Diego area only, I don't want to deal with shipping on these. Have 300 bar DIN only valves on them. $250 for both or $150 each.

Collection of Scupapro hose protectors, a few DIN regulator dust covers, 2 depth compensating straps, UK small dry box, and a manifold for double 30's.

Some prices lowered!

- Scubapro/Hollis doubles set up: 2 Hollis DC3 first stages, 1 Scubapro R395 second stage (5' miflex hose), 1 Scubapro R295 second stage, LPI hose, Scubapro brass/glass SPG. The two Hollis first stages were bought brand new ~6 months ago (excellent condition), and the two Scubapro second stages are ~2 years old (do have their share of cosmetic scratches). The SPG is in great condition with no scratches on the glass. $375

- Suunto Zoop wrist-mount computer: In a DSS bungee mount. Has a small scratch on the screen protector that is invisible underwater. Brand new battery. $100

- Oceanic Veo 1.0 dive computer in SWIV console w/SPG and hose: I can include all of the original manuals/paperwork. Nitrox compatible. Also will include the wrist-mount boot in case you would like to take the computer out of the console. Brand new battery. $125

- Scubapro Air 2: Not the newest model (4th generation?). Came off of a BC that I wanted to have a standard LPI. The unit is clearly used w/some scratches on the end. $20

- Atomic B2 second stage w/comfort swivel (yellow color kit): I bought this new just over a year ago and have been really impressed with how well it breathes. In very good condition. $135
- Fourth Element 5mm gloves (size XS): worn twice... excellent condition. $20

- Highland cam band straps (2): Very heavy duty steel buckles. $15 each

- Pinnacle 5mm gloves (size XS): never worn. $15

Collection of Scupapro hose protectors, a few DIN regulator dust covers, 2 depth compensating straps, UK small dry box, and a manifold for double 30's.

Last edited:
Update again!

- Oceanic Veo 1.0 dive computer in SWIV console w/SPG and hose: I can include all of the original manuals/paperwork. Nitrox compatible. Also will include the wrist-mount boot in case you would like to take the computer out of the console. Brand new battery. Sale Pending

- Scubapro Air 2: Not the newest model (4th generation?). Came off of a BC that I wanted to have a standard LPI. The unit is clearly used w/some scratches on the end. Sale Pending

- Atomic B2 second stage w/comfort swivel (yellow color kit): I bought this new just over a year ago and have been really impressed with how well it breathes. In very good condition. $135

- Fourth Element 5mm gloves (size XS): worn twice... excellent condition. $20

- Highland cam band straps (2): Very heavy duty steel buckles. $15 each

- Pinnacle 5mm gloves (size XS): never worn. $15

Collection of Scupapro hose protectors, a few DIN regulator dust covers, 2 depth compensating straps, UK small dry box, and a manifold for double 30's for free if you would like any of them!

Back
Top Bottom