Scubapro BC size charts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jim2386

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know or have a BC sizing chart for scubapro BC's?

Thanks,
Jim

I haven't seen a BC sizing chart and their website doesn't contain one. However, do not go with their wetsuit size chart for your BC as it will be too large. I have owned a couple of scubapro bcs. Logic tells me that I am an XL as I am 6' tall and weight 220pounds, but this is a little large on me (even with a 7mm fullsuit). I really recommend trying one on.

As for their BCD's, I'm 6' and 235# with a 44-46" chest (depending on how much I "inhale" before I measure) and I took a large in their Classic (jacket style) and take a M/L in their X-Tek (harness style) that I dive with now.

drbill:
As for their BCD's, I'm 6' and 235# with a 44-46" chest (depending on how much I "inhale" before I measure) and I took a large in their Classic (jacket style) and take a M/L in their X-Tek (harness style) that I dive with now.

Hmmmm Well I have a scubapro BC I use right now that is a small but I've had it since I was 16, I"m 5'8, 155lbs now and when I have my wetsuit on it's pretty darn tight until I get under the water. So I figured a medium the classic pro was the way to go. Couldn't try it on because no one within 100 miles of me sells scubapro while i'm at school. I found a sweet deal at a dive shop in maine that is shipping it to me. Brand new Classic pro for $425:) Please...god.....let it fit!

Better yet, does anyone own a classic pro in a medium. I'm getting nervous now:(

-Jim

Make sure that the dive shop will take it back if it doesn't fit. I recently ordered a wetsuit (on-line) and had them send two sizes. Neither fit, so I had to send them back and try another brand. It was worth the shipping to be able to try them both on.
Good luck in finding the right one.

I'm 5'6 153lbs and I fit into a small knighthawk. :) I have the catalog here with me, just tell me what your height, weight, chest and whatever and I'll try and get you the size, or best yet, I'll try and scan it.

They size larger than what I would consider normal. I am 5-10 and weight around 150 and mostly wear a 5 mil wet suit. I have a SMALL Scuba Pro that fits me perfectly. Best you try it on in a store and then try it in the water. Not too many people swim standing up. Most swim horizontal.

Bratface, you must have ordered some other suit on-line. I'm don't think you can get ScubaPro on-line. Jim...Trying the BC on is the best thing you can do, and that's why I buy BC's from my LDS. I use a ScubaPro Glide Plus because the cumber is adjustable for wet or dry suit thickness, which also means body girth thickness. The shoulder straps are also not only adjustable but they swivel to conform to your chest and shoulder build. Great pockets on that suit as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom