Scubapro Bella Womens BCD with AIR 2, size XS, Brand new with tags in original box!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Old Salty Dog

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Looking for a good home:

A brand new Scubapro Bella womens BCD in size extra small, WITH an Air2 alternate air source/inflator. This should fit someone under 5'5" tall and 125 pounds. This BCD is still in the original box with all tags attached.

Retail on this BCD with the Air 2 is around $725. My price: $399 plus shipping! DSC02291.JPGDSC02292.JPGDSC02293.JPGDSC02294.JPGDSC02295.JPG

Seriously, I need a BC but lost all my gear in a divorce and trying to rebuild.. (left is all including the house..which was pretty stupid on my part) supporting 2 boys on my own... Why didn't the woman that owned that bc just bring it back to the store and get her money back?? How low can you go? Have a UPS shipper number to use to ship it to me...

Back
Top Bottom