Scubapro Classic BCD w/ Air 2 size Small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

User353444

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Available in Los Angeles:

Scubapro BCD Size Small S - Scuba Gear- Dive Computer

I'm selling my Scuba Gear. Incredible Condition, recently used.

Scubapro is the best recreational brand out there. All my gear is high quality. Tank not included but can be purchased at an extra cost. Here is the list:

$300
SCUBAPRO Classic BCD. Size Small w/ weight integrated pockets - Used it for about 50 dives. It's in great shape and should easily last 500-600 more dives. This BCD comes with a Scubapro AIR2 device which usually costs an extra 150 dollars. I love these things.

$200
ScubaPro Uwatec Dive Computer - SmartCOM
This is a great computer. Compass Built-in. Recently had it's annual service by Uwatec. Comes with Uwatec Hose, Computer and Case

Free w/ purchase of BCD and Computer
SCUBAPRO Jet Fins
Dive Knife with Leg Straps
Lobster Bag

This is really close to a complete set. All you need is a first stage, and a regulator. I'm keeping mine for my new gear. Selling it because I need a different size.

$500 for everything

---------- Post added March 20th, 2015 at 11:16 AM ----------

View attachment 205022View attachment 205021View attachment 205018View attachment 205019View attachment 205020

Last edited:
I am not sure if it is just my computer, but the links to the pictures do not seem to be working.
Also, when is the last time the air2 or BC were serviced?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom