Scubapro Classic Sport w/ Air 2---Practically New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheQuickening1101

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Scubapro Classic Sport, Not weight integrated. $300 OBO. Used on a couple dives last week, well maintained. Was part of a complete set purchase last month. I don't think this thing had been wet until I tested it out last week. The Air 2 performs fine, hasn't been serviced by me though (I already have a octopus on my reg setup). No scuffs, no rips, no frays, excellent condition. Will include bead weights and weight belt. (Two 5lb weights, two 4lb weights, two 3lb weights and two 2lb weights, all lead shot style weights). Selling because I don't need this BC, was just part of a BC, Regulator, Tank, and Bag combo purchase. Willing to trade+cash for a LG Zeagle Ranger, Stiletto, or Brigade. photo(4).jpgphoto(5).jpgphoto(6).jpgphoto(7).jpg

---------- Post Merged at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:39 PM ----------

I forgot to say it was size Large (LG)

Didn't realize how off I was with the price on this. I'm a new diver you have to forgive me. 150 OBO. Has 2 more dives on it, cleaned thoroughly after.

Back
Top Bottom