Scubapro D400 Diaphragm Source

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cbmech2

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anyone know of a source to get Scubapro D400 diaphragms? Been looking for months and nothing so far.

They are no longer available. Your only chance will be someone who has spares or old stock that they are willing to part with. Hopefully someone on the board can help you out. Are you referring to the exhaust or the bigger main one?

I have a lot of miscellaneous parts, some of which I don't recognize. If someone can post a picture of a D series diaphragm I'll looks thru my pile and see if I have one.

It's an oddball with the exhaust diaphragm in the middle of the main diaphragm, you'll know it when you see it Robert.

Vintage Double Hose has the service/repair kit. Would that include the diaphragm?

Store - Vintage Double Hose

Unfortunately, no. They are not easy to come by unless you pick up a complete unit or someone has stock. You'll not get from any shop/dealer. The VDH kits do contain more than the official SP kits which only contain the poppet assembly, square switch O ring and lever nut.

Last edited:
Here's a schematic:

IMG_4395.jpg

I think it's part number 27 he's looking for.

I have a lot of miscellaneous parts, some of which I don't recognize. If someone can post a picture of a D series diaphragm I'll looks thru my pile and see if I have one.

I'll take what ever you have and are willing to part with.

And it begins again, we must stop meeting like this.

Unfortunately, no. They are not easy to come by unless you pick up a complete unit or someone has stock. You'll not get from any shop/dealer. The VDH kits do contain more than the official SP kits which only contain the poppet assembly, square switch O ring and lever nut.
Ahh, figures since they aren't included in other service kits. I bought an old d400 when I first started to learn about servicing regs but haven't had the courage to pull it apart yet. Thinking about picking up one of those kits from Bryan and just jump into it. Wishing he would post a video as he has with other regulators.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom