ScubaPro Everdry4 drysuit pkg.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezerbrn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello everyone, Here it is the Newest Scuba Pro Drysuit product. It's a crushed neoprene Drysuit. This is an awesome suit with only 4 dives on it. Yep, like new. No leaks, scuffs, rips, or zipper damage.

1. This Scuba Pro Everdry4 Dry suit is an XL. It comes with Si tec valves, Suspenders, Hood, 5mm everflex gloves, size 13 Fjord HD rock boots, drysuit hose, and carry bag. The gloves and boots also come with their own mesh bags for easy storing in your dive bag. All are ScubaPro. I will also add zipper wax, drysuit hanger, and drysuit patch kit.

Will fit 6' 190 to 6'3" 210 size 12-13 sock and size 13 rock boots. Me, I'm 6' 3" 210 lbs and it fits me perfectly. lots of stretch to reach valves on tanks and/or climb back on the boat. Sale price for the whole package $850.00.

2. Aqua Lung 7/8 m hooded Semi Dry wetsuit. This suit has about 25 dives on it and is still in great condition. No rips, cuts, missing zipper teeth or holes I have dove this suit deep at temps around 52 degrees. This was one of the most comfortable suits to do it in IMO. Sale price $180

3. Aqua Lung Blade II fins with spring straps. I'm including the original quick release straps as well. $25 plus shipping.

I have cleaned the suit after every dive, waxed the zipper and stored on a dry suit hanger indoors. Semi drysuit is rinsed dried on a drysuit hanger after each dive.Check my rating. ask other SB members who have bought suits from me. They are in excellent condition! Always.

Shipping to CONUS preferred. PM for international shipping cost it's expensive.

Thanks for looking tell your friends, also check tanks and valves classified for LP 95 and 13cu pony i have for sale.

Attachments

• Everdry4 front.jpg
    Everdry4 front.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 208
  • Everdry4 zip closed.jpg
    Everdry4 zip closed.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 148
  • Everdry4 feet.jpg
    Everdry4 feet.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 186
  • Everdry4 mid.jpg
    Everdry4 mid.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Drysuit gear.jpg
    Drysuit gear.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 233
  • Aqua zip.jpg
    Aqua zip.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 152
  • 100_0516.jpg
    100_0516.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Scuba HD rock boots.jpg
    Scuba HD rock boots.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 199
  • 100_0525.jpg
    100_0525.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 108
Sorry folks I forgot to add that the Aqua Lung Semi dry is XL also.

I forgot to add the the Scuba Pro dry suit comes with the scuba pro "climactic" one piece undergarment too. Photo coming soon.

The Aqua Lung semi dry "extra large" is sold pending payment.

Remora 25 I will send you a shipping quote on the fins soon. thanks

Remora 25 sorry about the mixup. I have been selling all day on several sites. I sent a PM if you are still interested.

ALL SOLD! Thanks for stopping by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom