Wanted Scubapro g250/109/156

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whitrzac

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for a couple g250s. Might go for a 109/156 if its in nice shape

Looking for the og g250 or g250v mainly

Looking for a couple g250s. Might go for a 109/156 if its in nice shape

Looking for the og g250 or g250v mainly

If I could come up with a freshly built new G250V would you be interested? If so feel free to message me. Cheers.

What budget-range are you looking at for a G250?

Bump, still looking for some cheap g250/g250v

I have some, but they aren't cheap. Cosmetics, service status, and upgrades pretty much drive the price. How about a little more info?
Serviced or un-serviced?
Upgraded (i.e. s-wing poppet) or not upgraded?

I wasn't exactly looking to sell mine, but I'd always part with 1 or 2 for the right price.

I have two spare G250s which I just thoroughly cleaned, replaced all the o-rings, replaced with the new-style poppet, and adjusted them. Standard disclaimer that I'm not a "trained service professional." I also have a G200 in similar newly-serviced condition, except with the old poppet.

As couv mentioned, assume the ebay ones are a gamble in terms of service status, and which poppet it has. So far, my experience on eBay is they're all serviceable, but need service (regardless of description), very dirty inside, and most have the old poppet. If I did sell mine, I'd probably end up replacing them with a few other used ones that I service myself, because I strangely enjoy servicing the G250.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom