Scubapro G250 kit or poppet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought some lp seats off a seller in Japan a while back, again third party. I binned the lot. I no longer bother with sellers at all, I stick to the high price new stock OEM only. If I'm selling a reg I updated/serviced or selling people parts it's always without exception new stock OEM, price be damned.

Here an Austrian seller providing a complete G250 service kit:
I want to know what's in the kit, age of stock and if it's all OEM. At that price I'd hope so. Still, choices are good to have 3rd party or otherwise I guess.

If the kits don't come in a brown card box with SP printed on them they are not new stock. If they come in plain plastic bags I'd hazard third party.

IMG_2716.png

Subscribed.

Just rebuilt mine. Did not have a part list so used the o-rings that seemed to fit. Can someone tell me o-ring sizes that go into that kit? Also, where can I find a mouthpiece that fits? The ones I have are too big - can't pull a negative with any of them.

SeaCure #1 seems to be the one, but what about smaller ones? SeaCure will take up all my mouth.

Subscribed.

Just rebuilt mine. Did not have a part list so used the o-rings that seemed to fit. Can someone tell me o-ring sizes that go into that kit? Also, where can I find a mouthpiece that fits? The ones I have are too big - can't pull a negative with any of them.

SeaCure #1 seems to be the one, but what about smaller ones? SeaCure will take up all my mouth.
"O rings that seemed to fit" 😳🫠

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom