scubapro G260 service manual needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Contact axxle57, he's a good guy and "might" be able to assist.
If I'm asked in a civilized manner, expressing some appreciation, and asking in complete sentences, I am happy to help like in the case of dusan........
Often enough I'm asked for some manuals or schematics with a 'can you send me that or that manual' as if it would be my obligation to send manuals to everybody.
As some here know I'm a professional, and as a Dealer for most major brands I know that most of them are not extremely happy when I send their latest manuals to other divers.
So some friendly words help a lot to make me answer............:)

If I'm asked in a civilized manner, expressing some appreciation, and asking in complete sentences, I am happy to help like in the case of dusan........
Often enough I'm asked for some manuals or schematics with a 'can you send me that or that manual' as if it would be my obligation to send manuals to everybody.
As some here know I'm a professional, and as a Dealer for most major brands I know that most of them are not extremely happy when I send their latest manuals to other divers.
So some friendly words help a lot to make me answer............:)

Totally understand and I agree which is kinda of why I said "might". They are almost impossible to get and appropriate appreciation and a polite request is not too much to ask. You helped me out and I'll always be grateful for that.

Totally understand and I agree which is kinda of why I said "might". They are almost impossible to get and appropriate appreciation and a polite request is not too much to ask. You helped me out and I'll always be grateful for that.
I know, that's why you are always welcome if in need of parts, manuals or advise.:)

Thanks very much, greatly appreciated.

It's funny, I often get PMs asking about something but am somewhat amazed how often people neglect to say either please or thank you. Guess my upbringing was different.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a copy of the service manual for the SCUBAPRO G260 2nd stage regulator?
If you have service manual or schematic for g260, please contact me on petkozaric@gmail.com.

Many thanks.

Hello there,

Just bought a brand new G260 and I would like to revert it to be able to use it on the left side as redundancy for cave diving.

Does anybody has already done it ? I'm not sure on how to do that properly.

Thanks for your help!

Yes we done it in our service department many times, for apeks it is very similar to scubapro g260 which I am using for sidemount diving.

I am not sure about your configuration for caves, I see time to time that some of cave diver like to have left and right side regulator attach on necklace on neck, we used to have for caves DIR configuration twins and also for sidemount with 55cm (65cm for sidemount with elbow 90 degrees) short hose and 210cm long hose hose (depend of body sizes), both come from right side.

But if you want to switch from right to left side hose configuration, you need to complete disassemble and again assemble on left side of configuration. You need to do in that manner because of hole (where gas coming into to the second stage housing) and diaphragm leveler which need to be on right place. Of course after that you need to adjust second stage.

My opinion, because you dive one of most extreme type of diving, you need appropriate training to do that safety, find adequate service center to do that for you.

I believe that these procedures are described in the service manual as far as I remember, for apeks for sure.

If you need any help with these do not hesitate to contact us on petkozaric@chmtec.com

Back
Top Bottom