ScubaPro Galileo Sol W/ HB Monitor, Case & Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azchipka

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Was instructing with a ScubaPro dealer and wanted to be using a computer that my students would be able to purchase through the shop. Now that I am not working with them any more I had to decide how many computers I really needed, and it occurred to me that having 4 high end deco computers was just kinda silly.

Computer has about 50 dives on it, works perfectly and includes everything that you would get buying it new (Case, Computer, Heart Beat Monitor, Wireless Transmitter, Etc...)

I also have 4 extra transmitters for the unit that I had purchased with the intention of using with my students during training but never got around to actually doing that, so the extra transmitters have never been used before. So those are up for sale as well.

Asking $1,100.00 for the computer setup (with the extras), although I will consider reasonable offers.

Extra transmitters are $325 each (lowest price I could find online for these was $430 so thats a great discount since they have never been used.

You pay shipping in what ever method of shipment you desire. Can also be picked up locally in the Durham NC area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom