ScubaPro Glide BC w/ Air2 and Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt.Ed

Contributor
Reaction score
All,
I'm wanting to sell my BC and Reg because I just bought some new gear and my wife is yelling at me to clean up my closet! :shakehead:

I've got a ScubaPro Glide BC (XL) with an Air2 for $350. I bought it on April 26th of last year. It's in great shape and I've done about 75 dives with it. I love the Air2 so much that I made sure my new BC had one as well.

I've also got a ScubaPro MK 11 first stage and an S555 2nd stage (no octo because of the Air2 on the BC) for $450. This is a great, easy breathing reg with an outflow adjust to keep the bubbles off of your face. It comes complete with an SPG, Compass, and a depth guage (I'm keeping the computer, shown in the picture)

You can look up all the details about the gear on ScubaPro's website or PM me and I'll fill you in on everything I know. I want to sell it in one fell swoop so I'll knock $50 off if you buy both the Reg and the BC which will put the combo at $750. I figure shipping (in the USA only) will cost $20, which will be added to the cost of the transaction.

I live in Islamorada so if you're in the Keys (or looking for an excuse to come down) and want to pick it up, let me know and I'll arrange a time and place to meet.

Contact me via PM or email at captain.ed@pinfishcharters.com; I'll respond as soon as I can via email or phone. BTW, the phone number on my charter site doesn't work so don't try call.

Here's a few of pictures of the gear.

Regulators and Console (computer not included) - $450

MK11 Extreme Close Up

S555 Close up

Glide Front w/ Air2 - $350

Glide Back

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom