Scubapro Hydros Pro with Air 2 Availability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheFife

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Tomorrow is my birthday and I was thinking of picking up the new ScubaPro Hydros Pro with Air 2 in a men's medium. However, when I look online, nobody seems to have them in stock? Are these super popular, or is there a production issue going on? Anyone know where I can buy one? I can't seem to find the model with Air 2 anywhere. Sadly, I don't have a local dealer (middle of Iowa) or I would just order one that way.

What gives?

Back ordered until May I hear.

Thanks for the info guys. That explains why I can't find one. Is there a place anyone can recommend ordering from? I want to make sure I get a legitimate warranty, and I am not sure LeisurePro gives a real Scubapro warranty. I figure I better place my order now. Otherwise I might be out of luck come May.

Check out DRIS. I know they've had them in the shop on display when I was there a few weeks ago.

Check out DRIS. I know they've had them in the shop on display when I was there a few weeks ago.

When I check out their site, I don't see Scubapro. Do they not do online sales of the Scubapro brand? Do I need to call them? Can they ship out of state? I really appreciate the help.

When I check out their site, I don't see Scubapro. Do they not do online sales of the Scubapro brand? Do I need to call them? Can they ship out of state? I really appreciate the help.

Sorry, I was thinking of the Atomic Aquatics SS1 inflator.

I may have one for you. PM me on Wednesday. Hydros Pro Med Yellow trim with Air 2. I'm in Florida until Tursday night.

Scubapro dealer with full warranty.

Back
Top Bottom