Scubapro Jet Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shipreq

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Are scubapro jet fins still available? I can not locate them through normal outlets on the web, all sites seem to be "out of stock". There seem to be knockoffs and other manufacturers out there (i.e. turtle fins) but kind of have my heart set on scubapro. Many thanks.

Yes, they are still available. You can definitely order them through your LDS if they are a Scupapro dealer. I bought mine on ebay.

Thank you. Unfortunately my LDS is not a Scubapro dealer. I actually instruct through the shop but his retail line leans more towards recreational diving. For technical gear I am sometimes forced to look elsewhere. This is one of those times.
Many thanks.

Scubapro estimated low sales numbers for the early summer and that did not come to pass. One result was that they sold out of many items and had to back order them. Given the summer holiday realities in italy it delayed delivery on many rubber products until November.

So, they are a cataloged item that is normally stocked by dealers but many dealers may have been out of stock for a couple months.

Hey DA, I acquired the new Jet-Fin size (XXL) and the consistency of the rubber is materially less stiff than my XL's. They feel more like Turtle fins. What is the word on this? Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom