ScubaPro Knighthawk with Air2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

divrdrew

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am clearing out my closet of dive gear that I no longer need. I purchased this item a bit over a year ago for a friend but he never got certified in diving.

This is a brand new, in bag, Scuba Pro Knighthawk BCD, men's medium, with Air2 attached. It also has the warranty card and original manuals. Can't guarantee that the warranty will work since it's a bit over a year old, but it has it all. This has never been used and has been stored on the floor of my closet since its purchase. Specs on the Knighthwak can be found here.

I have one of my own and love it. The BCD is very comfortable and the air2 lets you remove a hose. With a wireless computer, you only need two hoses...one for your regulator, and one for the BCD/alternate air source. I dive with this setup and it's great. No hoses everywhere and you don't have to worry about your alternate air source dangling and getting caught on something.

Brand new this is $850 at full retail. It's $620 at Leisure Pro.

I'm asking $425. Make me a reasonable offer.

Here's a pic of the BCD in the bag.

Attachments

• Knighthawk.jpg
    Knighthawk.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 146
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom