Scubapro Knighthawk XXL - Make me an offer I can't refuse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kamala

Reaction score
I have a Scubapro Knighthawk XXL BC for sale. Less than 20 dives on it, properly cleaned and stored after all of them. I got too fat to use it and now I lost enough weight that it's too big for me. If you can pick it up (or I can drop it off) in the Puget Sound region, so much the better. If your offer includes a donation to my Livestrong Challenge, 2010 LIVESTRONG Challenge - Seattle - General Donation, then we're really talking.

Is this still available? If so, do you have any pics?

With or without air2? If you've still got this I think it would be ideal for my wife. Let's talk.

Sorry for the delay folks, we've been in the middle of moving and for some reason I'm not getting e-mails of your responses to my message.

No Air2 and yes I still have this BC for sale. If anyone would still like to see pics, I can take some over the weekend. It's in near new condition, I'm pretty good about babying my sports equipment.

I'll send out some PMs to you folks also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom