ScubaPro Ladyhawk - Medium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHSGrl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Medium ScubaPro Ladyhawk in very good condition, used for around 25 dives. Always rinsed inside and out. Blue bungies in picture are to attach SMB to plate.

$225 OBO

Tech and Info:
This superior women's BC teams all the technical features of our Knighthawk with a female-specific cut and design. This back flotation jacket is thoughtfully tailored to enhance the female diver's experience, and represents a new dimension in optimized load distribution, freedom of movement and comfort. Designed for female divers, the Ladyhawk BCD boasts of having a low profile, backpack-style harness system, integrated weight system, and back-mounted buoyancy system. The Ladyhawk is equipped with Scubapro's Balanced Power Inflator, has a rollup zippered pocket, Stainless Steel D-rings for attachment of accessories, a sturdy Stainless Steel Tank Attachment System, and a comfortable neck roll of soft neoprene with a special foam back pad, making it the BCD of choice.

Progressively shaped air cell
Fabricated using abrasion-resistant 1000 denier nylon and puncture-resistant 420denier nylon
Stainless steel D-rings offer diver plenty accessory attachment options
Zippered pocket can be rolled up and stowed out of the diver's way when not used
Two front quick-release weight-integration pockets hold up to ten (10) pounds of weight
Comfort features: neck roll of soft neoprene, special foam back pad
Three pull dumps deflate the BC quickly from any position the diver may encounter
Chest buckles pivot to comfortable accommodate a woman's physique
Stainless steel tank attachment system
Balanced Power Inflator

Attachments

• DSCN0775.jpg
    DSCN0775.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCN0773.jpg
    DSCN0773.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 124
Hello. May I ask why you're selling this BCD? Is it all functional and in good working condition? I have the small version of this that's just not big enough and am looking to replace it.

The only reason I am selling it is that I find it a little short in the waist (I am 6ft tall) and switched to another (longer waisted) back inflate. I really enjoyed diving with it and everything works fine. I had it in the water last week. As I mentioned, I added two bungy straps to the back plate to attached my SMB, but you can easily cut them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom