Scubapro Ladyhawk with Air2, size Small, great condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

llh867

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a ScubaPro Ladyhawk BC with Air 2 Alternate Inflation Regulator, size Small. I purchased new in 2006 and used on less than 30 dives. I kept the BC in excellent condition, professionally checked yearly, always carefully washed and stored only indoors. I had the Air2 serviced yearly for the first 3 years, but ought to be serviced before use. The Air2 comes with a compatible LP quick disconnect hose (see photo).

Size Small supposedly fits a woman 5'2" to 5'7" and 100-140 lbs.

Sells on LeisurePro.com for $549.95 plus at least $19.95 shipping.

Asking $350, shipped in continental US. I can consider other shipping arrangements. I will respond to all offers. I accept PayPal.

Scubapro Ladyhawk BC
This superior women’s BC teams all the technical features of our Knighthawk with a female-specific cut and design. This back flotation jacket is thoughtfully tailored to enhance the female diver’s experience, and represents a new dimension in optimized load distribution, freedom of movement and comfort.

* Back flotation technology positions air bladder in the back, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders
* 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions
* Quick-release integrated weight system offers more comfort and convenience. Pouches accommodate 10lb and are secured in specially-designed pockets with oversized buckles.
* Primary 20lbs/ 9kg, All Sizes Trim 10lbs/ 4.5kg
* Lift capacity: 34lbs

Scubapro Air2 Alternate Air Source
As a second stage, AIR2 works like a classic downstream second stage. Its air balanced power inflator valve provides smooth and reliable inflation at all tank pressures.

Attachments

• DSC00255.jpg
    DSC00255.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC00258.JPG
    DSC00258.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC00260.JPG
    DSC00260.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC00261.JPG
    DSC00261.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 72
$315 shipped. Stepson needs transfer to the hospital.

Need the cash... $260 shipped in US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom