For Sale ScubaPro Mantis 2 Dive Computer and Air Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JaceKara

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking to sell my ScubaPro M2. Great dive computer only been used on 9 dives. Has air integration, with the transmitter. Looking to selling both for $650 OBO.

Some info from ScubaPro
  • Human Factor Diving is SCUBAPRO's revolutionary new approach to product development that combines Human Factors Engineering, biometrics and wearable technology to create cutting-edge high-tech self-tracking devices that make diving safer and more fun.
  • Targeted to recreational and technical divers as well as CCR divers and freedivers.
  • Nitrox settings (21% to 100%)
  • PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
  • Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning
  • Smart technology hoseless air integration handles multiple transmitters.
  • Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
  • Digital tilt-compensated on-board compass allows for easy navigation.
  • Casing is built from the highest marine grade 316L stainless steel with a two-toned brushed finish that protects and looks great
  • Great for freediving
  • DEPTH: 394 feet/ 120 meters

Attachments

• IMG_1730.jpeg
    IMG_1730.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1731.jpeg
    IMG_1731.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 126
This is still available. Nothing is wrong with it. I just bought the Shearwater Teric. No longer use this.

I broke the strap, have been using it as a back up. I can replace it or lower the price to $380. Will post pictures of the transmitter later today.

Attachments

• IMG_1730.jpeg
    IMG_1730.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1731.jpeg
    IMG_1731.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 141

Back
Top Bottom