ScubaPro Mk 25 Regulator for stage bottle use

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have MK25 too. Getting into tec dive. My boyfriend recommands me to switch to APEKS. Was just wondering if APEKS is better than MK25. Personallly I like my reg.

Or you could replace your S600 with a G250.

run away from any store that badmouths (esp wrongly) a competitor ..
you will never be able to separate the truth from the bull...

my 2 cents

dt

dtdiver:
run away from any store that badmouths (esp wrongly) a competitor ..
you will never be able to separate the truth from the bull...

my 2 cents

dt

ditto!

Oli:
I have MK25 too. Getting into tec dive. My boyfriend recommands me to switch to APEKS. Was just wondering if APEKS is better than MK25. Personallly I like my reg.

I dive apeks too on my doubles, but if you have the mk25s there is really no point in switching as it is just as good as the apeks.

if i where you i would give the apeks a try and decide for yourself. I am assuming your bf uses them :)

fasorud:
I dive apeks too on my doubles, but if you have the mk25s there is really no point in switching as it is just as good as the apeks.

if i where you i would give the apeks a try and decide for yourself. I am assuming your bf uses them :)

I was just wondering if you know where can I find the repair manuel for MK 25??? I guess I am going to try aprks and see how do I like. Either way, I will keep my MK25 thu.

fasorud:

Correction. MilitanMedic's reply was posted by Oli. It just happened that I logged in MilitanMedic's account without noticeing.

Oli:
Correction. MilitanMedic's reply was posted by Oli. It just happened that I logged in MilitanMedic's account without noticeing.

No I don't know where you can find it :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom