Wanted Scubapro Mk11 titanium (Mk11t)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello, looking to pick up a Mk11t. If you've got one you're willing to sell, drop me a message. Thanks!
Good luck on your quest. With the MK11T, patience is going to be your best bargaining tool.

A very goos regulator

1708013682178.png

How zactly dooes I turn my S555 into a 600?

Should I add parts to the upcoming order? Would it make it more valuabler?

How zactly dooes I turn my S555 into a 600?

Should I add parts to the upcoming order? Would it make it more valuabler?
There is a knob kit to add adjustability like the 600 and you can chance the face plate for the fancier 600 one. As to added value it shard to say but it won’t be worth less the the cost of the parts.

Only the MK11 is worth anything, the rest would be binned. As it is a MK11T to me it'd be worth ¥30,000 max, maybe ¥40,000 if I was set on a Ti first stage.

Hose routing irritates me a a bit.
You can take Buddha's word for it, as he got me all three Mk11Ts I had, and knows the process and numbers intimately.

I added an adjuster and metal barrell to the S550. Well worth it if you intend to keep and use it IMHO (and as Lex said). But resale value was not hot. I might have made 90$ back from the 2nd stage (and let's not mention all the effort that went into it). I felt the Mk11T was worth it. Though in the end I find the hose routing of the Atomic is ideal for me.

Colour me surprised it sold. I'm betting it's a foreign buyer. I've noticed over the past two years in Japan the prices for G250s is increasing exponentially, it's not the Japanese buying them locally, I've noticed a lot being bought and then going up on eBay. Seems foreign buyers pushing up prices. I might be fractionally responsible too🤔

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom