Scubapro mk21/S560 yes or no ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Scubapro Mark 21 is not in the evolutionary line of the Mark 20 to Mark 25. The Mark 21 is an odd evolutionary mutant, a dead end dodo bird that looks more like a model airplane engine or a miniature motorcycle engine than it does a first stage regulator. I think I would pass on it. But if it had two mint G260s or G250Vs attached I might rethink my pass.

My LDS recommended and I bought a ScubaPro MK 11, C370 and R095. I live in Florida and don't plan on diving in cold water. If you plan on diving in pretty cold water then the MK 11 might not be for you. This set breathes really well, only needs service every other year or 200 dives which ever comes first. And can be serviced almost anywhere.

My LDS recommended and I bought a ScubaPro MK 11, C370 and R095. I live in Florida and don't plan on diving in cold water. If you plan on diving in pretty cold water then the MK 11 might not be for you. This set breathes really well, only needs service every other year or 200 dives which ever comes first. And can be serviced almost anywhere.
Great choice. Look into getting a second C370 in the future as an octo upgrade. Lots of us prefer to have matching 2nds stages for a host of good reasons.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom