For Sale Scubapro MK25 / D400, Oceanic Omega II, Seaquest Airsource, MARKED DOWN for Quick Sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harley1962

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
As indicated in the Subject line, I have a few regs (and related accessories) for sale.

Pick up (in person) IS AVAILABLE in Southern California. (La Mirada, 90638)

Otherwise Buyer will pay actual shipping charges based on weight / size / destination - Zip Code. (shipping ONLY within CONUS)

1) SP MK25 / D400, has not been dived for several years - will need a full servicing prior to usage. $225

2) Oceanic Omega II (alternate / octopus), with yellow hose cover. Ideal for doing the IDC since there is no "wrong way" or "upside down" doing the share air / rescue exercises! I would also suggest a full servicing for this reg before diving it. $90

3) Seaquest Airsource, with included LP Inflator hose, good condition but like all life-sustaining equipment it should be serviced by a qualified Professional. $100

4) I have 3 LP Inflator hoses (all in good condition) $15 each

5) Apeks 2nd stage (LP) hose (like new) $20

6) 1 HP (SPG) Hose, excellent condition $20

7) 1 Dive Alert Signal Horn on original LP Inflator Hose (fitted for ScubaPro Air 2 models, will also fit Atomic SS1 models) $35

Any questions, please send me a private message and I shall respond forthwith.

Thanks!

20210513_130835.jpg
20210513_130835.jpg

Attachments

• 20210513_130839.jpg
    20210513_130839.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 80
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom