Scubapro mk25/s600 problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man you just won't let it go... What is unethical about selling a legally acquired product for less than the competition by cutting out the middle man? They are selling such volumes of the product that Johnson Outdoors, Bare, Mares and Apeks is laughing all the way to the bank. I know I am... I own JOUT stock and funds that hold it.

IMO the whole "authorized dealership" policies with regard to warranties and pricing policies are unethical.

scubapro pretty well screwed its dealers with its new parts policy. that was the dealers biggest selling point. the diver that goes looking for a new set of regs will rarely buy everything new at once again.
thats ok just makes apex look that much better

Out of Stock!

Here's a Scubaboard Hot Deal Beaver Divers offered in Jan. ( Sorry it is also Out of Stock )

[h=2]$399 Scubapro Regulator Sale - 2012 Models - MK25, MK17, G250V & S600 - Mix & Match![/h]
$399 Scubapro Regulator Sale - 2012 Models - MK25, MK17, G250V & S600 - Mix & Match

MK17 ( DIN or Yoke )/G250V - 2012 model - $399.00
MK17 ( DIN or Yoke )/S600 - 2012 model - $399.00
MK25 ( DIN or Yoke )/S600 - 2012 model - $399.00
MK25 ( DIN or Yoke )/G250V- $399.00

Very Limited supply.

I moved on it the minute I got the email. I wish they would setup an "auto buy" for anything on the account holders notify list. At least I have 1 new for me and 2 new for Christmas presents, I just need 1 more, the problem is finding deals where they have the stock. I have a family member still diving some of my old gear, and had to make a seat for the calypso first stage.

The whistling noise you are experiencing on the MK25 is due to lubrication of the first stage piston. If you take it to an Authorized SCUBAPRO Dealer, he can relubricate it for you. I do not suggest anyone not certified and trained as a SCUBAPRO technician to work on our regulators for your own safety.

This thread (parts of it) was very helpful. I have the MK25/S600 combo and it's whistling under water. I'll take it in this week.

Thanks again
Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom