ScubaPro now shipping Galileo Sol in US

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xiSkiGuy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Word is, one arrived at the shop today. I wasn't working, so I have yet to play with it. . .

I just had a chance to play with one in Hong Kong. It was set for metric/bar etc. and I asked if you could change it. Yes, this is a large computer but the different things it will do is amazing. My LDS is only getting two. They are expensive. Now I just have to find the funds. I really want this thing.

MSRP: $1950..... Am I rihgt? Ouch~~~~~

I just had a chance to play with one in Hong Kong. It was set for metric/bar etc. and I asked if you could change it. Yes, this is a large computer but the different things it will do is amazing. My LDS is only getting two. They are expensive. Now I just have to find the funds. I really want this thing.

My LDS received two Friday morning and both were sold by today at noon. I had the opportunity to play with one yesterday and it seems to be all that it's advertised to be. I'm looking forward to reading what SB members have to say about them. :palmtree: Bob

It was set for metric/bar etc. and I asked if you could change it.

Just got my Galileo a week ago.

I dived with it 3 dives so far, 31m 59mins 34% o2, 14m 90mins 21% o2 and 32m 65mins 35% o2.

Yes, you can change from BAR to PSI, Meters to Feet, Celsius to Farenheit all via the great and easy to use user interface. Almost everything is user programable...

Great piece of equipment, I strongly recommend it. I have used quite a few UWATEC/SCUBAPRO computers (Aladin, SmartCom, SmartTec) and some other brands as well. So far this is definitely the best computer I ever had.

If anyone has any questions regarding this great computer I'll gladly answer. Going diving with it tomorrow again.

By the way, anyone who owns this computer, in the box you get a clear piece of sticker to stick to the screen protector as added protection, where can I get another one? And, if we are talking about stickers, there is also a glow-in-the-dark GALILEO sticker in the box, what did you do with it?

Back
Top Bottom