Scubapro Pilot with Air 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divertim89

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For Sale: XL Scubapro Pilot with Air 2. I bought this bc in 2006 and put about 25 dives on it. It is in excellent condition (I am really picky about cleaning my gear). The only reason I am selling it is because I moved to a backplate and wing so there is no need to keep it. Asking $165 shipped to your door (conus). If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

Attachments

• DSC_0130.jpg
    DSC_0130.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_0131.jpg
    DSC_0131.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_0134.jpg
    DSC_0134.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0135.jpg
    DSC_0135.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_0137.jpg
    DSC_0137.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 84
You should really list the size in the title of the thread, or at least in the description.

It wont seem to let me edit the title so mental note taken. Thanks for the input!

$150 or best offer!

Bump...

Bump...

Any offers?

Hi--I am interested in this bcd. Is it still available?? I would like to purchase it for my son. He is tall (6'5") and under 200 lbs. Do you think it would work??
Thanks,
Ellen
PS
Just want you to know that I am new to scuba board and I am not sure how I will find your reply. Will it come to my inbox??

Last edited:
Just sent you a personal message. It will come up in your inbox!
-Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom