Scubapro reg set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sctt_perry

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have my reg set up for sale it consists of scuba pro MK17 two GS250V's and a scuba pro SPG all on a long hose kit. This rig has had about 25 dives and works great.

i would like $650 for the whole set shipping will be extra probably in the $20 range but I can be more accurate when I get your address

any questions feel free to message me at sctt_perry@yahoo.com

Last edited:
I'm willing to work on price. Shipping is what it is, the buyer can tell me what they want and I print a shipping label.

New MK17 & G260 retail for $374. Add a second G260 for $180 and a Scubapro 2-Gauge console for $210.

Grand total - $764, new with free shipping and factory warranty.

Yup, $800 appears to be overpriced. $650 with free shipping would be a little more reasonable.

-Adrian

New MK17 & G260 retail for $374. Add a second G260 for $180 and a Scubapro 2-Gauge console for $210.

Grand total - $764, new with free shipping and factory warranty.

Yup, $800 appears to be overpriced. $650 with free shipping would be a little more reasonable.

-Adrian

I agree its over priced but please tell me where I can buy a MK17/G260 for $374 and a single G260 for $180.

You are reading it right. He's not seeing the add 325 dollars in the drag down.

I did did adjust the price however 650 is fair

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom