ScubaPro Regulators: MK25 / G500 / R380

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubble Junkies

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Lightweight and pneumatically balanced ScubaPro regulators for $250 IMG_0136.jpg:

- MK20 upgraded to the MK25
- G500 second stage
- R380 second stage

This reg is a workhorse and is in excellent condition. Purchased in 2003 and serviced annually with nitrox compatible lubes.

Balanced first stage has two high pressure ports and four low pressure ports. Both second stages are small and lightweight to help eliminate jaw fatigue. G500 has adjustable Venturi knob to enable easier breathing at depth, and user-adjustable Viva to help make exhalation efforts easier. R380 also has the Viva adjustment. Set has ScubaPro brand hose protectors and mouthpieces.

Comes with a padded ScubaPro regulator bag. Includes ground shipping anywhere in continental US.

I did not receive a reply.

SCUBAKit - I'm sorry! I didn't get the notification about your post for some reason! The regulators are sold. I'll have a set of Mares Proton Metals available soon for a similar price, but those are still getting serviced right now. Shoot me an email if you want me to notify you about those.

Back
Top Bottom