Scubapro S555 versus S600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just to make sure of one point.

Divers benefit of the ease of breathing adj knob in which conditions more? during deep dives or when they are tired?
I have a new G250 and want to know when to better utilize this knob

One thing to remember....I believe it says it in the manual, but turn the adjustment knob all the way open, (counter clockwise) when storing it so it doesn't leave a groove the the seat.

I saw a deal to get a MK11T / S555 for 500€. Would you recommend going for this deal in 2023 or you'd say there are better 1st and 2nd stages out there by now?
Seeing the weight of the 1st stage for travelling is very attractive, seeing that the MK25T with 620T costs 3 times more. I also don't plan on diving in cold water.

Hi.
What is wrong with the R295? Unbalanced? And so, your MK11 is balanced.
I have plenty of different regulators and frankly, at the end of the day, the differences are not that great if the adjustments are properly done.
Just keep the R295 and spend your money on diving :)

I saw a deal to get a MK11T / S555 for 500€. Would you recommend going for this deal in 2023 or you'd say there are better 1st and 2nd stages out there by now?
Seeing the weight of the 1st stage for travelling is very attractive, seeing that the MK25T with 620T costs 3 times more. I also don't plan on diving in cold water.
Price is pretty good, very good if NOS. It's a good breathing set. You'll not find noticeably better just different.

No problem with the MK11T, but I would look also for a MK20 UL for traveling, it should be cheaper and lighter.
I have a couple of them, getting another one these days.
They are delicate, but if you know how to take care of them, they are perfect travel regs for a reasonable price......

Ditto MK11T

Parts are no problem.
Cool. Next order you do, I'd like a body. And all the other internals. And we'll do it up as a DIN interface.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom