For Sale Scubapro Seahawk Size Large w/ Air2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zbskii

Contributor
Reaction score
Scubapro Seahawk bcd with integrated second stage / air2. Used, but in good condition. Serviced approximately 1 year ago. $150 plus shipping.

IMG_3692.JPG IMG_6450.JPG IMG_6982.JPG IMG_8186.JPG IMG_8587.JPG

Last edited:
Received today...in great shape as advertised. Will need to rebuild air2 as it bleeds alittle when inflated.

Thanks again! Excited to give it a try....now I just need a medium for my wife lol

Received today...in great shape as advertised. Will need to rebuild air2 as it bleeds alittle when inflated.

Thanks again! Excited to give it a try....now I just need a medium for my wife lol
Service is a good idea as it is new to you and you don't really know its history. Occasionally, the Air2 will begin to leak a little, not ucommonly, a bit after service. You can detune it and stop the flow with an appropriately sized Allen wrench down the nipple channel to engage an Allen screw. I turn it about an eighth of a turn at a time until it quits leaking. It continues to breathe just fine. A service tech taught me this more than 10 years ago, has come in very handy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom