ScubaPro Service Tech Training - Schedule???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oldbear

Teaching Neutral Diving
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I read in another thread that the ScubaPro Service Tech Training by Rene was usually done simultaneously with major Dive Shows. My question is...is there a published list of these training sessions with dates and locations. My work schedule does not allow for a trip to DEMA for the next several years. But I do return to the states periodically and would love to plan a trip home which coincides with a training course. I am trying to plan my annual vacation for either January or June 2016.

Anybody know of dates & places?

Thanks,

~Oldbear~

unless you are with an authorized service center you won't be able to take the class, and if you are with an authorized service center, your sales rep will be able to tell you

unless you are with an authorized service center you won't be able to take the class, and if you are with an authorized service center, your sales rep will be able to tell you

I got it...

We are a very small island, but we are an Authorized Scuba Dealer. For military reasons I need to plan my next vacation for 2016 now and I would like to take this course while i am in the states. Our gentlemen who has the ScubaPro contract is off island.

I already know "how" to register for the course, and the "who" can take the course. I just cannot wait for his return to learn when & where so I can schedule my time-off.

Back in the day, the rep would make a trip on the Island Hopper. He'd go to JA, where I became a tech, then Majuro, Kwaj, etc. He'd come twice a year to keep the old techs updated and certify new techs. Our AFEES sponsored the trip, as all of the ScubaPro gear was sold at the BX.

Obviously I don't know who holds the dealership on Kwaj, but that's who you need to speak to.

Hello Oldbear,
Have you contacted your SCUBAPRO sales rep or Rene Dupre?
If you have not by now, please PM so that I may send you contact info.
Cheers & Happy Diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom