Info Scubapro Swivel Secondary Regulator Hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bryankwatts

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I found out something new and just thought I would share with the group. I was looking for a great rubber LP hose for my Scubapro S620ti and really couldn't find what I was looking for with a swivel. I looked at some braided hoses and just wasn't satisfied with the build quality. In addition, I remember reading that the ScubaPro hoses have a larger bore and deliver some amount of additional air (could just be marketing hype). I finally landed on a hose described as
ScubaPro LP Hose with Swivel and Hose Protector for G260 from Diver's Supply and it is exactly what I was looking for. It appears to be of good build quality and has a nice swivel on it. Just wanted to share this and hopefully make the quest easier for someone else out there.

A nice share, but you’re limited by the orfice on a cylinder more than the bore of an LP hose. I also think that that swivel has a smaller orfice through it than the LP hose.

Yeah I figure it is probably marketing hype from ScubaPro. However, I really like the swivel as I find it more comfortable. Thanks for the comment!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom