SCUBAPRO / UWATEC GALILEO LUNA COMPUTER w/ TRANSMITTER

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortysmadre

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have a Luna hoseless computer with transmitter I'm selling. It's 9 months old and has 73 dives on it and is in great shape. The first $625 takes it including shipping and insurance to the lower 48 states. Thanks.

Here's some photos, only 71 dives on this not 73 as previously stated. Thanks.

Attachments

• DSC_3073.jpg
    DSC_3073.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC_3074.jpg
    DSC_3074.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_3075.jpg
    DSC_3075.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 136
I have a Luna hoseless computer with transmitter I'm selling. It's 9 months old and has 73 dives on it and is in great shape. The first $625 takes it including shipping and insurance to the lower 48 states. Thanks.

Hi, I am only able to offer $525 at this time as I am presently on a fixed income. I was going to wait a little longer to sell my Oceanic ProPlus 2.1 (a "console") before I purchased a Galileo Luna (or something similar), but the I happened upon your classified ad. I hope that you find it in your best interests to seriously consider my offer at this time. I can be reached at mcohendr@comcast.net. Sincerely, M. Cohen, aka drdippum

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom