Closed: Scubapro/UWATEC Smart Com Dive Computer - Great Shape

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jt83

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I recently acquired this computer second hand with some other gear. It is an older model and the controls are a bit quirky, but it is a very robust computer with lots of functionality and it's in great shape.

I had it serviced by Scubapro ($150 for service + shipping), and dove with it to confirm that everything on it works, which it does.

It has some great features including air integration, analog compass, quick disconnect HP hose (included) and wireless communication with PC via IR port.

Included is the computer itself, a carrying bag, the quick disconnect HP hose as well as the original manufacturers instruction manual.

I am asking $250 for the unit, but am very motivated to sell, so please feel free to reach out with offers. I will accept PayPal, Money Order/Cashier's Check or cash. I'll split shipping costs within reason, or pick up/drop off locally in the Akron/Canton/Cleveland Ohio area.

Thanks and happy diving!

Back
Top Bottom