Scubapro x650 with Mk 25 first stage, new in box

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyharrisonphoto

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
New in box x-650 with mk 25 first stage. Still has parts tag. I am not the original owner, but it has not been used by me or by the original owner. Asking $400.00 but will listen to reasonable offers. Scubapro x650.jpg

The blue X indicates it is post recall (or has been updated) and it has the matte finished case of the later X650s.

Bump for this great reg before it goes to e-bay. Reasonable offers considered!

I loved that reg- but they "exchanged it" on me for a 600 when it had a bad O-ring issue (post recall). Do you know if they can still be serviced (parts availability)?

MY LDS says parts are no problem. Make me an offer!

It's still fully supported and the annual service parts are essentially the same as the S600 with a few differences in o-rings so the parts will be around a long time.

Bumping this with a price drop to $200 or best offer. Still in "new in box" condition as I have been using other regs for my diving. Need to move this out!

Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom