Scubaspa in the Maldives - Single Supplement Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PADI Travel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Scubaspa Yang and Scubaspa Ying are now offering a single supplement special. Book before March 31st and pay a single supplement of only 25%!

1a657229779aef7efa290d6a8106ded8.jpg

This special is valid on all bookings for one diver. So there’s no need to find a dive buddy for your next scuba adventure in paradise (a.k.a. the Maldives).

722ffa31a94a216bdc47c5262a3dc294.jpg

Terms and Conditions
*Valid on bookings made before March 31, 2017
*Cannot be combined with any other offer

Hi there!

Unfortunately, they do not. This is the only time I’ve seen Scubaspa do a single supplement special.

However, you can usually find at least one boat with a similar offer. For example, the Nautilus Two in the Maldives and the Cat Ppalu in the Bahamas have single supplement erasing specials at the moment.

Just keep your eye on our special deals page and don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re always happy to do some extra reconnaissance for single divers!

Out of interest, why would you go for single supplement? Biggest reason I can think about is snoring, my solution is to put earphones and listen nice music all night long.

Out of interest, why would you go for single supplement? Biggest reason I can think about is snoring, my solution is to put earphones and listen nice music all night long.
Generally I am very happy to share with a random (and often do! - it's always been fine). Scubaspa cabins only have double beds... less keen to share a double bed with a random and if only a 25% single supplement would happily pay in that situation!

Generally I am very happy to share with a random (and often do! - it's always been fine). Scubaspa cabins only have double beds... less keen to share a double bed with a random and if only a 25% single supplement would happily pay in that situation!
Yeah, I can see your point.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom