ScubaToys 49$ Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NitroxScott

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone used scubatoys for the annual service? They are offering a special for only 49$ including parts.

Reg service has been $49.95 for several years, although "free parts" was only for regs purchased there. I had two regs serviced last November, 7 day turnaround (incl. shipping), total $104 (I replaced a mouthpiece). These regs were sent in with specific problems (one had a blown HP seat and was non-working) and both came back in perfect working condition.

I have two reg sets sitting in a UPS terminal waiting to get there. Ice storms there right now. I have never used them but if they come back satisfactory they will be doing more service for me in the future. I could not buy the parts kits for what they are charging.

I sent my reg out last Monday and they are on their way back already. UPS has them but they're stuck in TX at the moment because of adverse weather conditions.

I sent 2 sets to them last week, I'll let you know more when I get them back. Keith

So I sent two Atomic regs last friday and just got a email they are done and on there way back.. Under a 100$ including shipping back to me. it did cost me 18$ to ship including insurance. I did find another thread about scubaytoys servicing and have not heard 1 bad comment on the work they have done.

Back
Top Bottom