Scubatoys--great job!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to add to the kudos above. I ordered a few items from the guys from ScubaToys. Nothing to he extent of some of the posts above, but between my buddy and I we have spend about $2,000. I had some challenges with a few items. Absolutely, no fault of the guest at the Shop. Larry and Rick have gone out of their way to make sure that equipment is replaced with items that truly lived up to my expectation. Thanks guys at Scubatoys. I am totally sold on your shop and service. I have made a couple of recommendation to friends here in LV. keep up the great customer service. Looking forward to during business in the future.

mdb:
Larry, Joe, and the whole SCUBATOYS staff are top notch in every way. Larry and his crew give good honest advice, terrific service, fast shipping, and superior follow up.

Not to mention killer prices.

I will add to the "props". Last week I ordered my Brigade over the phone. Ben was very helpful with the proper sizing, and patient with my questions. We ran into a snag when Ben advised that the BCD was running about 3 weeks behind. I was going out of town diving on May 12, and wasnt sure if the BCD would be available in time. Ben took all my contact info down, and said that he would try to talk to the Zeagle folks about geting a rush. He said that he would call when it came in, and I could decide shipping preference then if time became a issue.
Fast forward to this past Tuesday. Joe gives me a call on my cellphone, and says my BCD is in already! Since time was not an issue now, it was sent out regular shipping. Thanks ScubaToys, and Zeagle, for OUTSTANDING service. When I speak with these guys on the phone, it is like they are my LDS and have met me before (even though I am up in MD). Thanks!

I was a bit leary about making an on line purchase, but decided to try Scuba Toys. I placed the order after what I consider "normal business hours", and as it was a last min. purchase, decided on over night shipping.
So UPS delivers, and I look at my watch, and start wondering.........Did UPS deliver faster than 24Hr.?.......Or did Scuba Toys ship BEFORE I ordered? (just kidding, but not much!)
Best service, best price, found my "new LDS" (except they are located about 1000 miles away)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom