Sea Arm VII Set with ikelite housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moray eel

Reaction score
Hi,

I have the Sea Arm VII Set with a ys27 strobe. I currently use it with a compact olympus housing.

I would like to upgrade my camera.

does the Sea Arm VII set fit the ikelite housing for canon s90? or will I need a new set of tray & arms?

HI-
The Sea Arm VII tray is compatible with a wide variety of housings on the market and should fit with the Ikelite. The tray has a small lip on the back edge that could prevent it from attaching properly to larger box style housings, but if it currently fits on the Olympus you more than likely will not have an issue.

The Sea Arm VII tray does not work... Ikelite Ultra-Compact housings have two mounting holes using SAE 12-24 thread, and neither of these is positioned correctly for the single tripod screw in the Sea Arm VII tray.

The Sea Arm VII tray does not work... Ikelite Ultra-Compact housings have two mounting holes using SAE 12-24 thread, and neither of these is positioned correctly for the single tripod screw in the Sea Arm VII tray.

Well, if it won't fit, what kind of tray will? I really don't like the ikelite handles. Is there a tray that can fit the ikelite housing and the sea&sea arms? or should I get a whole new set of tray and arms?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom