Sea Elite Tech BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rocdoc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone. I am a new diver and I am thinking about investing in my own gear. I have been pondering this package from Divers Supply: Hog Zenith Back Inflate Tek X Scuba Package
Does anyone have any advice on this BC? I tried a couple others at my LDS, but in this price range I could only find ones that were not really comfortable or did not have any features I would probably want (e.g. the rings were plastic that looked like it would break with any use, no back inflate option etc.). This seems a good deal for the money, but of course it's the DS own brand (if I'm not mistaken) so the only service option may well be shipping it in. Does anyone have any experience with these? Any thoughts or advice? Experience ship-servicing it overall? Also, anyone travelled with it? Easy to pack?
Thank you very much

If you go to the Diver's Supply site you will see this BC a new model so you are not going to get many responses. BCs are just bags that hold air so they do not need annual service. If it holds air and the inflator works you are good to go, so don't worry about servicing. If not hoses and inflators are standard items any dive shop carries.

Back
Top Bottom