Sea Ghosts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blair Mott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Tomorrow night April 8th 2009 Bob, Susanne and I will be watching Jean-Michel Cousteau Ocean Adventures "Sea Ghosts" on our Local PBS TV station at 8 PM at the Ocean Futures Head Quarters. I will never forget diving under an Iceberg and working in 24 hour sunlight while working on this episode and I look forward to seeing the adventure on TV
seaghost.jpg

Please tune in in your area.
Jean-Michel Cousteau : Ocean Adventures . When to Watch | PBS

Looking forward to it myself, Blair. I should view the 1986 TBS episode on the Channel Islands that I worked with JMC and JYC on again... haven't seen it since the year it was broadcast. Of course Murphy made sure to keep me well off camera in case my fangs frightened the viewing audience!

Drbill, how's the visibility down at Catalina Island lately? Going to check out what your doing in one of the world's finest diving locations may be next month. Susanne and I had our first date in Avalon and honeymoon in 1985. Have not had time to go back.... Scuba Diving check-out for me was with Bob Meistrell in 1966, Emerald bay. Be fun for Susanne and I to go diving with you. Best Bob

Back
Top Bottom